1. An idiot who intentionally blocks the way and stares at you from the rear-view mirror.
2. A person who gets offended when you ride at a bit of speed as you rush to work or office and starts racing with you.
3. A person/people who ride besides you while looking you up and down with x-ray vision and tries to click photographs on the mobile phone.
4. A guy who overtakes you from the left while you are riding on your way home or heading to work just to annoy you.
5. A guy who overtakes you with a big ‘vroom’ on his bike and then stays just a bit ahead of you with a weird-ass racing position and performs unsafe stunts while you keep riding at a peaceful pace.
6. A guy who you feel like kicking off his bike just because he is intentionally riding too close to you with the hope that you will lose your balance and fall off your bike.
7. A guy who tries to touch you as he passes by you on his bike.
8. A guy/guys in a car who tries to squeeze you towards the left or right of the road hoping you have an accident.
9. A guy/guys at the signal who look you up and down while you wait and then annoyingly ‘vrooms’ off with a loud rev just before the signal turns green.
10. And finally, people who ask you stupid questions and even though you answer them, they don’t register it because their main purpose of stopping you was to look you up and down.
So, that’s about a few of things a woman biker faces. What have you faced? Share it with us…
Images: Sourced from Google.